Makena Private Stand Up Paddle Tour
Experience Maui’s South Side on a SUP!
The SUP originated on the shores of Waikiki and has taken the world by storm! Spend time with you and your loved ones on a Private Stand Up Paddle Boarding adventure.
A great way to enjoy the ocean is by Stand Up Paddleboard, or SUP. A great way to “HoloHolo” or go cruising, “Hawaiian Style”. Take it all in as you roam our tropical reefs. Keep an eye out for the Honu, (Hawaii’s Green Sea Turtle) and the different kinds of unique sea life that call these exotic coral reefs their home. Our private SUP Tours are customized to match your abilities and fitness levels, while maximizing your time on the water. Stand Up Paddle tours are fun for any adventurer. Come learn how to perform a new skill while experiencing the captivating views that Makena has to offer in and out of the water.
- Everyday – 7:00am (6:45 Check in)
- 3hrs Tour
- Certified Life Guard Tour Guide
- Water Safety Lesson
- Paddle Board and Paddle
- Snorkel and fins
- Life Vest
- Fresh Locally Grown Pineapple Skewers & Water
- Locally made kettle chips
- Adults: – $150 per person
- Child (ages 5 to 12 years) – $60 per person
- Tour Includes Fresh cut Pineapple skewers, a bag of locally made kettle chips, and water provided at the end of each tour.
Gratuities not included
All of our tours are designed with our guest’s SAFETY, physical abilities and level of comfort in mind. Learn Hawaiian legends, stories, and the historical significance of the areas that you are traveling.