Makena Private Kayak Snorkel Tour
It's a whale of a time!
Spend more time sharing the reef with the endangered Green Sea Turtle, indigenous seal life, and tropical fish.
Our Private Kayak Snorkel Tour is a great option for anyone who wants a more exclusive experience. Avoid the hustle and bustle of crowded big boat tours. Snorkel more! Paddle more!
Enjoy the captivating views of Haleakala and the surrounding islands of Lana’i, Molokini and Kaho’olawe on the south side. Families with small children, the older adventurers, or couples who want a romantic getaway, will truly benefit from our Private Kayak/Sup Snorkel Tour. This is your chance to call the shots and create your amazing adventure!
- Everyday – 7:00am – Check is at 6:45am, but we’re happy to accommodate later times, too! This is your Private Tour after all!
- 3.5hrs Tour
- Certified Life Guard Tour Guide
- Water Safety Lesson
- Kayak and paddle
- Snorkel and fins
- Life Vest
- Fresh Locally Grown Pineapple Skewers & Water
- Locally made kettle chips
- Adults – $150 per person
- Child (ages 5 to 12 years) – $60 per person
Gratuities not included
All of our tours are designed with our guest’s SAFETY, physical abilities and level of comfort in mind. Learn Hawaiian legends, stories, and the historical significance of the areas that you are traveling.